This is your chance to join a growing human capital management consultancy and to make a difference to our clients and their employees through your enthusiasm for client-centered work, sensitivity to client and employee needs, and deep knowledge of HR and legal compliance. You will be working in our beautiful office in the heart of midtown Manhattan, just steps from Bryant Park, and also visiting with our clients located throughout the five boroughs and beyond.
WHO ARE WE?
PEAR Core Solutions was founded in 2003 with a vision to support the multi-faceted operational and human capital management challenges that organizations and their teams face on a regular basis. To that end, we created a blend of strategic services that have proven, time and time again, to achieve results through both experiential and educational methods. Working with teams of all sizes, we customize our methods to fit the specific challenges of each client.
THIS IS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR SOMEONE WHO:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
· 6-8 years of experience in HR management or HR consulting
· Extensive experience advising management in matters of HR legal compliance and handling sensitive HR situations
· Union environment experience is a plus
Key Skills and Knowledge
· Deep knowledge of HR compliance requirements associated with state and federal labor laws and regulations. Strong knowledge of NYC/NYS labor law preferred.
· Ability to make recommendations that are consistent with laws and regulations as well as best practices.
· Ability to objectively – and with sensitivity - coach employees and management through complex and emotional issues.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Spanish language proficiency is a plus
o Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a focus in human resources, management, or business
o PHR or SHRM-CP Certification
o Master’s Degree, preferably with a focus in human resources, management, or business
o SPHR or SHRM-SCP Certification