Our client continues to expand! If you applied to this position a few months ago, we encourage you to apply to this new posting!
NOTE: We will give strong consideration to those with the relevant experience below + experience in the restaurant/hospitality industry + Spanish language proficiency.
Unique opportunity for a Human Resources professional to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment, while collaborating with clients in a variety of industries.
You will be working for our client, a growing NYC-based Human Resources (HR) consulting company that provides HR services to over 200 organizations through a combination of off- and on-site support. As an HR Coordinator, you may be called upon to provide support and expertise in such diverse areas as recruitment, onboarding, benefits administration, and compensation. There is no ‘typical’ day in this job!
THIS IS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR AN INDIVIDUAL WHO:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
· 1-3 years HR Coordinator/Associate experience
· Managing confidential materials and handling sensitive HR situations
· Working independently and effectively managing a busy schedule
Skills and Knowledge
· Basic working knowledge of HR compliance requirements associated with state and federal labor laws and regulations
· Ability to exercise effective judgement, as well as sensitivity to clients’ unique needs
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Ability to travel domestically on overnight/multiple-night trips (typically, a few times a year).