Our client is a medical management practice in Forest Hills, NY aimed at bettering the lives of women and restoring harmony to their bodies. We assist women with uterine fibroids by providing a treatment procedure that is a much better alternative than a hysterectomy.
We’re looking for a passionate digital marketer who is highly analytical, strategic, creative, and self-motivated. You can make a real and immediate impact on a growing company. You have experience with pay-per-click online marketing both in search and on social media including as well as an understanding of the interplay with SEO efforts. As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will execute and improve our digital marketing strategies, manage our digital marketing channels (email, display, social, and pay-per-click advertising), and run our tracking, reporting, & analysis efforts to increase ultimate conversion rates, to reduce costs of acquisition, and, later, to increase the overall size of the business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Increase conversion rates and reduce CAC; grow the business efficiently.
- Develop creative marketing strategies and campaigns to deliver high-performing digital marketing campaigns across email, display advertising, social media, and pay-per-click advertising.
- Create compelling offers and incentives for digital marketing lead generation.
- Design experiments to test new strategies and tactics, create A/B testing scenarios to test micro and macro concepts to achieve the highest conversion rate for clients.
- Optimize the pay-per-click campaigns to achieve the highest ROI by tracking campaigns, keywords, messages, and landing pages.
- Develop and document analytics guidelines, standards, dashboards, and reporting across multiple web properties and measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns.
- Maintain email and digital advertising calendar and budget.
- Participate in the strategic planning and marketing planning sessions for the company, including setting and measuring performance objectives that are in line with business goals, including coordinating with SEO efforts.
- Performs any directly related and appropriate duties assigned by Management.
- Demonstrated ability to show increased conversion rates, lead growth and pipeline management (experience with Salesforce CRM preferred).
- 3-5 years of content marketing, lead generation or related experience, preferably with an industry leading website or marketing agency
- Ability to evaluate and improve landing page conversion effectiveness.
- Current relevant experience leading and managing digital marketing lead generation campaigns across web, email, social media, PPC (pay-per-click), and display advertising/retargeting.
- Demonstrated experience with using analytics tools, building reports, and implementing best practices (Google Analytics, Google AdWords reporting)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Hacker mentality: relentlessly focused on the most efficient way of testing ideas and proving hypotheses
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills—the ability to work with others in pursuit of common goals
- Excellent time-management skills, including being a punctual self-starter