Our client, CSA Service Solutions, LLC, (CSA) is seeking top talent for their growing, award-winning team.
Who is CSA?
CSA is a nationwide technical service and professional solutions provider. What does this mean? In short: it means that CSA delivers support services and manufacturing solutions for their clients' high-tech equipment. CSA is recognized by Inc. 5000 as being among the fastest-growing companies in America.
CSA employees are results-driven and customer-oriented. For these reasons and more, their very first clients are still with them today… almost 20 years later!
Check out their website, but you have to come back here to apply to this job!
Why would I want to work for CSA?
CSA believes that the professional and personal success of their employees directly translates to the success of the business. Therefore, CSA does everything it can to ensure its employees receive:
- Training in the latest cutting-edge technologies and techniques
- Team support in delivering exceptional and consistent service
- Competitive compensation
- Access to benefits that go beyond the basics, including some that are company paid, and include a generous 401(k) matching program that’s well above market standard
At CSA, your voice has merit and your contributions matter. CSA leadership wants to hear from you - the professional on the front-line of daily customer contact. You will experience the satisfaction of a rewarding career with a company that can provide you with options and opportunities both locally and throughout North America. Be a part of this fast-growing company!
So, what’s the job?
As a Service Planner/Scheduler, you will provide administrative support for service workload and client management and ensure all service work order activities are coordinated, planned, scheduled and executed to support field and site based operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work order creation, dispatching and closure processes for designated client(s).
- Routinely track and report on work orders completion status.
- Provide work planning and scheduling for multi-functional work team in accordance with established processes and procedures.
- Communicate with clients to collect service requirements and schedule services.
- Coordinate scheduling of services provided by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and third party vendors.
- Provide logistical coordination between customers and CSA field service team to ensure parts, test equipment and other necessary components for service are ordered, shipped and received.
- Maintain customer asset management, inventory, and/or other Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) software as applicable for service operations.
- Identify process improvements for laboratory service data management, communications and logistics.
- Maintain scheduled service work order forecasts.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards.
What are the qualifications?
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Planner & Scheduler. Some training or direct experience working with scientific instrumentation or process instrumentation preferable.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Access, etc.)
- Experience working with CMMS work order system, such as Salesforce, Ariba, etc.
- Thoroughly understanding of service operations including logistics, planning and scheduling, work order management, and performance cycles.
- Capable of reading and interpreting specifications, written work instructions and procedures.
- Understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and alignment of metrics to customer requirements.
- Ability to follow detailed, defined procedures.
- Proven ability to devise and operate key information processes.
- High level planning and organizational skills for management of work processes.
- Possess excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good listening and note-taking skills for understanding of customer requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working under pressure and on deadlines.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and respond to last minute changes.
- Ability to work independently and in team environments involving multiple groups.
Not the job for you? Know someone that might be a good fit? Please send them the link to this job! Thanks very much!