Our client, CSA Service Solutions, LLC, (CSA) is seeking top talent for their growing, award-winning team.
Who is CSA?
CSA is a nationwide technical service and professional solutions provider. What does this mean? In short: it means that CSA delivers support services and manufacturing solutions for their clients' high-tech equipment. CSA is recognized by Inc. 5000 as being among the fastest-growing companies in America.
CSA employees are results-driven and customer-oriented. For these reasons and more, their very first clients are still with them today… almost 20 years later!
Check out their website, but you have to come back here to apply to this job!
Why would I want to work for CSA?
CSA believes that the professional and personal success of their employees directly translates to the success of the business. Therefore, CSA does everything it can to ensure its employees receive:
- Training in the latest cutting-edge technologies and techniques
- Team support in delivering exceptional and consistent service
- Competitive compensation
- Access to benefits that go beyond the basics, including some that are company paid, and include a generous 401(k) matching program that’s well above market standard
At CSA, your voice has merit and your contributions matter. CSA leadership wants to hear from you - the professional on the front-line of daily customer contact. You will experience the satisfaction of a rewarding career with a company that can provide you with options and opportunities both locally and throughout North America. Be a part of this fast-growing company!
So, what’s the job?
The Field Service Engineer is responsible for the performance of preventative maintenance, calibration and repair tasks for laboratory instrumentation and equipment. This work is performed onsite at chemical and biological laboratory client facilities. Responsibilities may also include supporting internal preventative maintenance, calibration, and repair programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide on-site installation, calibration, minor repair, and preventive maintenance services on laboratory equipment within specified requirements.
- Support internal calibration, minor repair, and preventive maintenance programs focused on areas of expertise through the development of procedures, training materials, and technical support processes.
- Establish and maintain communication channels with assigned customers to ensure operational visibility.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction pertaining to services provided.
- Manage assigned workorders and document all facets of the work product in CSA’s Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of service status and escalations pertaining to services.
- Control and maintain all CSA assets, including tools, parts, and test equipment, needed to perform work tasks.
- Promote teamwork and cooperation between CSA Associates and partner staff.
- Maintain a safe work environment, follow safety instructions / training, and utilize appropriate safety equipment.
- Support and maintain CSA quality system processes including continuous improvement.
- Follow client quality requirements pertaining to services being provided.
What are the qualifications?
- Preferred Experience: LC, GC, GC-MS
- A minimum of an associate’s degree or college coursework in a technical field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in, or in support of, a GxP compliant laboratory.
- Experience servicing equipment in a GxP compliant laboratory (at least as a portion of designated responsibility).
- Knowledgeable understanding of office software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Must be comfortable with flexible scheduling and unplanned schedule changes.
- A valid driver’s license and proof of current auto insurance
- Essential Functions: This position requires (with or without reasonable accommodations):
- Extensive periods of standing and walking while performing services
- Frequent bending, squatting and stair climbing
- Extensive periods of sitting at a computer terminal documenting services
- Use of both hands without restriction and manipulate small hand tools
- Ability to lift at least 30 pounds waist high
Not the job for you? Know someone that might be a good fit? Please send them the link to this job! Thanks very much!